Philosophy, Objectives, and Scope of the Journal
Tobacco Regulatory Science (TRS) (Tob Regul Sci, Electronic ISSN 2333-9748) is a rigorously peer-reviewed online scientific journal for the dissemination of research relevant to the regulation of tobacco products.
The journal content includes a broad array of research domains, including chemistry, biology, behavior, community, and population-level surveillance and epidemiology, as well as knowledge syntheses (eg, meta-analyses or state-of-the-art reviews) and analytic modeling.
Following are a list of articles on the latest edition of the Journal
Volume 7, Number 3, May 2021
- Who Purchases Tobacco Online? Findings from Waves 1 and 4 of the Population Assessment of Tobacco and Health Study
- Hand Nicotine and Cotinine In Children Exposed to Cigars: A Pilot Study
- E-cigarette Solvent Ratio and Device Power Influence Ambient Air Particulate Matter
- Tobacco Product Access Scenarios Influence Hypothetical Use Behaviors
- Evaluating Cigarette Pack Insert Messages with Tips to Quit
- Cross-sectional Survey to Assess Tobacco and Nicotine Product Use since the Introduction of Tobacco Heating Products in Japan: Wave 1 (Open Access)
- Modeling the Population Health Impacts of Heated Tobacco Products in Japan (Open Access)
Following are a list of editions of the Journal
- Number 3, May 2021 (Partial Open Access)
- Number 2, March 2021 (Partial Open Access)
- Number 1, January 2021 (Partial Open Access)