The April-June issue of Tobacco Regulatory Science has now been published (https://tobreg.org). Topics in this issue include research on flavored tobacco use among youth, analysis of a vape shop assessment instrument, recall of e-cigarette advertising by youth, smokefree policy in public housing, and a variety of other topics relevant to tobacco regulation. Our website now also includes a forum for discussion of those papers, and other topics. Check it out!!
- NYC policy restricting sales of flavored non-cigarette tobacco products decreased cigar sales: new in Tobacco Regulatory Science
- New FDA/NIH Tobacco Research Center initiative announcements
- Tobacco Regulatory Science journal: New Method to Learn What Products are Sold in Vape Shops
- New issue Tobacco Regulatory Science is now available @ https://tobreg.org
- Philly Housing Authority’s smoking ban cuts secondhand exposure by half
Subscribe to Blog via Email
General Blog Rules
By engaging on the Tobacco Regulatory Science Blog you agree by these general rules.