The April-June issue of Tobacco Regulatory Science has now been published (https://tobreg.org). Topics in this issue include research on flavored tobacco use among youth, analysis of a vape shop assessment instrument, recall of e-cigarette advertising by youth, smokefree policy in public housing, and a variety of other topics relevant to tobacco regulation. Our website now also includes a forum for discussion of those papers, and other topics. Check it out!!
- Can Flavors and Messaging Impact E-Cigarette Abuse Liability? Maybe says new study in Tobacco Regulatory Science
- Tobacco Regulatory Science report finds that E-cigarette use among American Indian youth is high
- Tobacco Regulatory Science Associate Editor Mollie Miller named FDA Tobacco Regulatory Science Fellow
- 40% of high school cigarillo users in Connecticut combine it with marijuana, new study in Tobacco Regulatory Science
- Sales of flavored cigars increased by nearly 50% since 2008 and now make up over half of the cigar market. New report in Tobacco Regulatory Science journal
Subscribe to Blog via Email
General Blog Rules
By engaging on the Tobacco Regulatory Science Blog you agree by these general rules.