All users who participate and use the Tobacco Regulatory Science Forum and Blog are expected to read and agree not to break any of the rules set out. Users are expected to refer to these Rules and agree to comply before participating in the Forum and/or Blog.
- All topics created are subject to approval by the forum and blog administrator before publishing.
- Only registered users can comment and create topics in this forum
- In creating topics, use short, concise, yet informative post titles.
- If you have several questions, post similar questions together.
- No offensive, insulting, profane or vulgar remarks are allowed. This also applies regarding comments about other people who do not frequent the site. If this happens, your comment will be deleted and you may be banned at Administrator’s discretion.
- Do not impersonate other users. Trying to pretend to be someone else on the site, including Staff, is not allowed. Your post will be deleted and you will be ban from the use of the forum.
- Do not spam. Users who post spam contents will automatically be deleted.
- Do not create additional registered accounts to bypass an issued ban. Trying to get around a ban using additional member accounts will result in a permanent banishment of all binding accounts from which you have created. Further abuse will lead to your ISP being informed for site abuse.
- Pornographic content is not permitted on this Site. This includes the provision of links to source material, or the posting of pornographic text or imagery anywhere on the Site.
- Do not advertise other website products. Advertising through posts is strictly forbidden. Such users will be instantly banned.
- Do not use inappropriate avatars, custom titles or signatures.
- Do not pose as an Administrator or Moderator. Visitors to the Forum who are not recognized Administrators or Moderators with full credentials, should not pose as either through the use of Administrator or Moderator in their Member name, avatar, custom title or signature. This includes but is not limited to using the following titles or deviant spellings of admin, Administrator, Webmaster, Staff, Mod and Moderator.
- We do not guarantee the Forum and Blog as a secure communication medium. All confidential information or details of a sensitive nature should not be transmitted to another user using this forum.
- Tobacco Regulatory Science Group, its affiliates, agencies agents shall not be liable for any illegal content posted on the Forum and/or Blog by users. Any user found to be in violation of any laws or regulations applicable to the use of the Forum and/or will be solely responsible for any damages, legal costs and/or expenses arising therefrom.
These rules were created and published by Unilever Group and modified slightly to make them relevant to Tobacco Regulatory Sciences.