Philosophy, Objectives and Scope of The Journal
Tobacco Regulatory Science (Tob Regul Sci, Electronic ISSN 2333-9748) is a rigorously peer-reviewed online scientific journal for the dissemination of research relevant to the regulation of tobacco products.
The journal content includes a broad array of research domains, including chemistry, biology, behavior, community, and population-level surveillance and epidemiology, as well as knowledge syntheses (eg, meta-analyses or state-of-the-art reviews) and analytic modeling. All articles describe the policy relevance of the research outcomes. Given the global nature of tobacco regulation, particularly as a result of international and national policies, Tobacco Regulatory Science publishes high quality research that is relevant to global regulatory needs and requirements. Tobacco Regulatory Science is published electronically 4 times per year.
- Join our Forum to interact with subject matter experts
- View the latest news on our blog
- Register with our publishing partner Ingenta Connect to subscribe to new Journal alerts
- Subscribe to the Tobacco Regulatory Science Journal as an individual or institution
- Find out about becoming an author or reviewer
- Any Questions? Review our Frequently Asked Questions or Contact Us
- Engage with us on social media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn